Friday, April 11, 2008

Stash Enhancement




These are some of the goodies that I have gotten recently. I got a drop spindle from the Etsy store ford4him . I love it. It is great craftsmanship for a great price. I am taking a spinning class at my local LYS in a few weeks. I am going to use some roving that I got from Peace Fleece.
The fabric is from Fabric.com. It is one of Stephen's Special Assortments. It is an amazing deal. All half yard cuts for only $19.98 for the lot. Some of the Heather Ross prints are retired. I have wanted some yellow gnomes to go with my blue ones for a really long time. I want to make a special quilt from this fabric. I plan to make a bath mat with the fish fabric.
The charm packs and wool pack are my very first order from Hancock's of Paducah. I love this place. They have fat quarters of some of the really cool designers like Alexander Henry and Amy Butler. I love getting a little bit of an entire line. It is great for smaller projects.
Now I should probably go on a diet but my LYS just got in some new Schaefer Yarns.....

No comments: