Sunday, April 13, 2008

FO



I have a finished project!!! I ordered a charm pack of the Ginger Blossom line of fabric from Hancock's of Paducah. I really love this line but could not decide which fabrics to get so I got a sampling. I made a bath mat based on this tutorial. I am very pleased with how it turned out and plan to make another one for our kids bathroom out of some Heather Ross fish fabric that I have here. I must say I am completely addicted to charm packs. I have all kinds of ideas floating around in my mind for them now. I picked up a few more at our Local Quilt Shop yesterday. They have an absolutely amazing selection of fabric. They have Japanese Imports!!!!! I love all things Japanese and this was the first time I was able to actually see them in person. I am very excited about my sewing future. :-) Okay off to get some knitting done before running errands.

1 comment:

Offshore Wife said...

Love it! Love it! I saved this tutorial as well. Cannot wait to get in the house so i can sew again! Great job.