Thursday, June 5, 2008

WIP's (What I am up to)

This is to be a socks that I got from a blog that I enjoy reading. I cannot locate the post but will update as soon as I find it.
A sock for my sister. These are Elfine socks and I have been working on them for a year. Pattern is here.
Fabric that is soon to be Bible covers. I have the pattern cut out and plan to finish these this weekend.
This is the begginings of a washcloth.
The last pair of shorties I will probably ever knit since my youngest is potty trained. As usual they are Picky Pants from Little Turtle Knits.
My first pair of Monkey Socks by Cookie A. The pattern is found at knitty.com. I absolutely love these socks. The yarn is jojoland. It is a wonderful yarn to work with.
Yet another simple washcloth.
And here is a shawl that I am working on for my youngest daughter. I love the pattern. It is by Nancy Bush and you can find it here.

No comments: