Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lookie At What I Made



I am so terribly excited. I made this totally cute wrap skirt from Fitz Patterns. The fabric is from Michael Miller one of my favorite sources of fabric.

The only thing I added was the contrasting piece to match the pocket. I went with the medium size and I love the fit. I am a size 8 in ready to wear clothes. This is an amazingly comfortable skirt and I am very excited about making more. It only took me one day to sew it up and that is a huge plus. We are going on a trip this weekend and I needed a skirt in case we go somewhere nice. I wanted something whimsical and comfortable so this is perfect. The fabric I have had in my stash for ages. I meant to make something for my youngest daughter years ago and now she no longer likes it. I love it and I think it makes a very nice "grown-up" skirt.

1 comment:

A Bunch of Knits said...

Your skirt turned out wonderful!