Friday, April 4, 2008

Where did March Go?


Seriously, where? I am going to try to post a little more this month. We were under the weather a lot last month with that weird cough thing that went around. All of us had it some worse than others. But I did make a wonderful nourishing soup that helped ease the cough a lot. I am actually getting good at this cooking thing. We rarely eat out anymore and that is really nice. It's kinda weird because I never even think about that as an option for meals. Our garden is going good. We have radishes, lettuce, cabbage, broccoli, onions, herbs and peas. Next year I am going to add brussles sprouts to the list. Turns out with the right recipe they are very tasty. Lidia has the best recipe. Cooking her recipes make me feel like a real woman. I just need my apron to complete the picture.

No comments: